Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Therapy Goes A Long Way - All the Way to Florida

Dear Sherry,

I am emailing this morning to thank you for the exceptional work your company, via Marie-Soleil, has done for my 2 boys. Thanks to your company Eric, who has suffered from acute Severs for more then 4 years, spent a lot of time at doctors, months of double leg casts is now free of any pain.
The 2 months of outdoor physical therapy with Marie-Soleil targeting the areas of pain really paid off. After almost 4 months since the last therapy session with Marie-Soleil, he is still pain free. William, who is also suffering from Severs but a milder condition, is also pain free. They both run and walk like normal kids.
Last year Eric did not attend PE classes at school because of the pain. He did music classes instead. He wanted to be with his friends in PE and run like all the other little boys but could not, how sad.... This year, he is in PE class and is enjoying every minute of it PAIN FREE.

The services your company offers are better then I imagined. The care Marie-Soleil took with my boys was very personal as if Eric and William were her own kids. They loved her and loved working out with her even if, at times, she was pushing them hard. I believe the boys would not be in this position today have I not found your web site and hired the services of your firm.

Did Marie-Soleil use better techniques?, did she make them work harder?, was it the fact that she made it super fun and they gave it their all? We will never know why Florida PT did not work but I can tell you that Marie-Soleil's PT did. I really wish I had Be.Training in Florida !! I am a fan. I can't say enough about you guys....
Keep up the good work and I hope other parents that have children with this condition or any other conditions find your web site. The physical Therapy is great, flexible and very very affordable. Thank you Be.Training, you have made a fabulous impact in my children's life.
Be.Training gave them back their quality of life! and that is priceless.... Improvement is not the word.. Miracle is.

Marie-Eve Delorme-Kroener

No comments:

Post a Comment